Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Did You Ever Wonder?


Is it just me? 



Did you ever wonder: Or is it just me? Why do you have to come up with a Blog title even before you know how the plot is going to play out? Before the characters have been fully developed? Before this novel called life happens? Do I want a blog to share my excitement over my latest Photographic achievements, or do I just want to talk about life since retirement, the grandkids, travel exploits, or how the flowers look today? Do I want my blog to be personal, political, academic, chatty, chic, inspirational, educational, or silly? Can it be a blog of interest to potential clients? Will my far flung family find it a useful way to stay in touch? Who might read this?  

After a good deal of imaginative thought I settled on "Is it just me?" I have no idea how long I might stay interested in recording my thoughts on life and events.  I guess we will see.  Thanks for reading. 

 





No comments: